Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I dream of...Rush?

Last night I dreamed I was sitting at a dining room table, covered with dishes filled to the brim with delicious foods. The dining room seemed very familiar, much like my family's dining room from Rocky Mountain House. Prominently seated at the table was Rush Limbaugh.

I was very nervous about his presence, concerned that a conversation about politics would come up, but he seemed to regard me with some favour, as though he were an old uncle. However, he would sharply criticize my ability to serve food from the dishes.

Also seated at the table was a woman who Limbaugh was trying to offer a job at Fox News. When she politely declined he began screaming at her and threatened to send her to prison.

I don't know what this dream means, but Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away...

No comments: