Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The ever-lovin' ever-expandin' film collection

I pride myself at keeping current with the luxuries of modern technology; this is why I have an extensive VHS collection! To this end, I just picked up a massive set of VHS tapes, courtesy of a donation to a good cause. The tapes I picked up include a lot of older titles which are hard to find on DVD; some are major favourites of mine, while others I wouldn't normally want for my home collection, but the cause (and price point) were right; the list of titles in full is:

Also, these episodes of the Twilight Zone:

  • "Death's Head Revisited"
  • "The Dummy"
  • "The Fever"
  • "The Four of us Are Dying"
  • "The Fugitive"
  • "A Game of Pool"
  • "I Sing the Body Electric"
  • "The Invaders"
  • "The Lateness of the Hour"
  • "The Lonely"
  • "Long Distance Call"
  • "Mr. Dingle, the Strong"
  • "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street"
  • "Nick of Time"
  • "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet"
  • "Nothing in the Dark"
  • "The Obsolete Man"
  • "The Odyssey of Flight 33"
  • "Once Upon a Time"
  • "A Passage for Trumpet"
  • "The Passerby"
  • "Perchance to Dream"
  • "The Prime Mover"
  • "Probe 7 - Over and Out"
  • "The Purple Testament"
  • "A Quality of Mercy"
  • "Shadow Play"
  • "Steel"
  • "Third From the Sun"
  • "Time Enough at Last"
  • "The Trade-Ins"
  • "Two"

It's at least a month's diversion.

No comments: